Friday

Fun Friday - Picture from the Past


For our group, Blogging for Fun, this weeks Fun Friday topic is to post a picture of yourself from years gone by. I have tons of old pictures, but I thought this one was cute. I was a little over a year old and from what I can tell I think I was a little mad. My family always loved to tease, so I can imagine they were probably telling me that Santa wasn't coming. Or that they wouldn't let me play with the icicle ornaments. Which ever it was, they certainly caught on film a very unhappy girl.

7 comments:

Salitype said...

ahh! you're so cute on that photo. funny but sometimes i do find the black and white photos beautiful and dramatic....

Laura said...

Thanks and yes Salitype, I love the old black and white photos too.

Melissa said...

Aww why would someone tell such a cute little girl that Santa was coming. Maybe because she played with the icicle ornaments too many times? Thank you for joining the fun.

betchai said...

hey, Laura, I am sorry :( can you please not accept my other comment? I thought I was at rochelle's site, that was why i asked if it was her since hard for me to imagine her having a light colored hair :)

by the way, again, you look adorable and cute when you were little.

Ebie said...

You look so cute in that pose. Love the sparkle of your eyes!

Unknown said...

what a little cutie, even if you are mad...hehehe.

Tes said...

Laura, for the life of me, I can't remember why I have not seen your baby photo. You look so cute sitting in that rattan stool! Pretty little thing! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com