Friday

Fun Friday - A to Z Survey


For our Blogging for Fun group our weekly Fun Friday project is...

A To Z Survey from Quizopolis.com

A - Available - If you want to talk
B - Best Friend - My Husband, My 2 Daughters, My Sister
C - Crush - Don\'t have any
D - Dad's Name - Lawrence
E - Easiest Person To Talk To - My Husband, Fred
F - Favorite Band - Alanis Morrisette
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms - Yuck! Neither
H - Hometown - Denver
I - Instrument - My mighty pen
J - Job - Customer Service
K - Kids - Two
L - Longest Car Ride - Denver,Co to East TN to Miami to Texas and back home
M - Milk Flavor - Chocolate
N - Number Of Siblings - 3
O - One Wish - My family stays safe, healthy and happy.
P - Phobias - Snakes, Frogs, Lizards, OH MY!
Q - Favorite Quote - Fire it up! Are you ready to go! (President Obama)
R - Reason To Smile - I am alive
S - Song You Last Heard - Please don't leave me by Pink
T - Time You Woke Up - 6 am
U - Unknown Fact About Me - I am not very good at Algebra
V - Vegetable - Asparagus
W - Worst Habits - Not remembering names of people I meet.
X - X-Rays You've Had - Dental
Y - Your Favorite Food - Fettucini Alfredo
Z - Zodiac Sign - Scorpio

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/a_to_z_survey.php

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh you know what I forgot all about that quote by Obama, he is funny when he gets it going.

Femmepower said...

Hi Laura! I'm also forgetful when it comes to names, what a shame.

betchai said...

Hi Laura, I used to take pride in remembering names and faces, but these days, I also struggle in this area :(

Tes said...

Hi Laura, so good to see a post in this blog again -we both were out for awhile- Blogging for Fun is back, and it is fun! Oh like y'all, I also forget names. :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com