Tuesday

Blogging For Fun!


Well, I am not a man, never really wished that I was and I don't really want to join the Navy. But I recently joined a Yahoo group called Blogging For Fun. So far I have met some great bloggers who belong to the group. They are looking for up to 100 bloggers to join and all you have to do is visit the sites on the list at least three times a week. Leave a comment, drop your Entrecard, or follow them on Twitter for increased traffic and activity for everyone's blog. If you would like to sign up, just click on the Yahoo Groups join button on this page or join here. I hope to see everyone there!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you, Thank you, I never wanted to join the Navy either, by the way. It is a very noble job, just not for me. Hopefully we will get some new bloggers to sign up. Have a great day.

Pete said...

Hi Laura,

I like your blog and saw the post about "Blogging for Fun" so I signed up. Having a little bit of a hard time figuring it out though. Any help?

Pete

Laura said...

Hi Pete, Glad to hear that you signed up. First you have to be approved by the moderator. Then you will need to go to the Yahoo group and under links you will need to add your site or up to 3 sites. Then what I do is I visit the link section and visit each blog on the list. I try and leave a comment on new articles, I drop Entrecard if they belong, I follow them if they are on Blogger, sign up for RSS feeds, and follow on Twitter. All of this is designed to help each other out and give you traffic from members along with comment activity and some back links. Also you get to know everyone and become blogging friends. I also see this as a great opportunity to support each other.

Nhil said...

I just did and so I am visiting your blog right now. Hope to get some more member bloggers who share the same passion.

Femmepower said...

hey,laura,nice post.i'm really thinking it would be great if we could come up with a badge for our group.that would further promote our identity.anyway, i got a tag for you over at http://femmepower.crunchystyle.com/2009/04/24/femmepower-joins-international-bloggers-community/

Laura said...

Thanks Femmepower, I was thinking the same thing about a badge. I will go over and check out the tag.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com