Friday

Things That Are Me - Friendly Friday with Blogging for Fun


As part of the yahoo group Blogging for Fun we are doing a Friendly Friday with five things about me.

So here goes 5 things:

1) I am afraid of snakes, frogs, lizards, spiders and mice. (Hey, that's five things all in one).

2) My favorite singing artist is Alanis Morrisette.

3) I have seen full body apparition ghost since I was five years old. No not everyday, just once in a while.

4) I am a level one Reiki practitioner.

5) I hate my day job and wish I could blog and write full-time.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

10 comments:

betchai said...

I share your wish on number 5 Laura, though I love my job, yet I wish I can hike, go to the beach, take pictures and blog about them full time :) LOL

ps.....i love alanis too :)

Melissa said...

OOh I always wanted to learn Reiki. I used to do healing touch, but have not done it in so long.

Femmepower said...

whoah!i'm afraid i missed this!i just checked on my computer and it's already 1 am of sunday here in the phil as i type.i failed to read your blogs yesterday.soooorry.

Laura said...

Thats ok Femmepower. Maybe you can catch next weeks.

Pinay Freelancer said...

I was soo into your #5. I really want to give full time problogging a try but since we are still taking care of some financial stuff, we wanted to carefully weigh things before we can plunge to this idea. :)

It's just so fun working and earning online. :)

Have a great weekend!

Grampy said...

Very interesting. I have just retired and plan on dedicating myself to blogging and Reiki. I am a Reiki Master. I am going to do free reiki at the senior center. I have also worked with Hospice Patients in the past.
Nice blog keep up the good work.

Anne said...

I am terribly afraid of snakes too. And my wedding song was an Alanis Morisette song. I just recently learned what Reiki was, I find it very interesting.

Leomar said...

I also like Alanis Morisette. I also wish I could blog full-time but it will be hard to give up my day job. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn said...

Snakes are on my hate list, too. I feel for you hating your day job. It can really make the hours at work long and painful.

Pete said...

Hi, I love that picture on your blog. I wish ladies still dressed up that way.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com