Thursday

Top Entrecard Dropper for April and Breaking News


Thanks to my top 10 droppers for April! I also want to thank everyone who advertised and commented on my blog this month. I want to thank all of my friends at Blogging For Fun for all of their comments. Unfortunately I have been swamped the last few days and a little sick (not swine flu) and have not been able to reciprocate on the comments left by my blogging group. We are also running a contest to find new bloggers to join our group over at Yahoo. If interested in joining the group you can click on the link. Be sure to let Melissa know who sent you so I can get credit for the contest we are running. I will also not be dropping tomorrow because it is my 13th wedding anniversary and I hope to be doing something fun.

Here are my top droppers for April:

Alteredevents
Hello Kitty Gifts
BeadedTail
Easy Bingo
PJ's Prose
Photography by KML
I Learn Online Marketing
Melissas Jewelry and Gem Blog
Laane on the World
Mother by Design

6 comments:

onlinewriter said...

hi!i hope you're now feeling better. happy wedding anniversary to you & your hubby tomorrow.13th?wow!that's something to be really proud of! I'm happy for you.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the link, and I am sorry you were not feeling well. Happy Anniversary, and have some fun.

Anne said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you are feeling better soon.

betchai said...

Sorry you were not feeling well, hope you get better fast to have a blast in your anniversary. Have a happy anniversary, don't worry about blogging/commenting, take your time and enjoy your moment, happy anniversary again.

Nhil said...

Not Swine Flu? That's good! :)

Are you feeling better now? :) Take care.

Laura said...

Thanks for asking, I am feeling much better now. I also had a great Anniversary.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com