Thursday

Lola Gave Me an Award!


Thank you to Lola at Lola's Diner for giving me this wonderful award. I think her blog is lovely too!

Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I know this is not part of the rules, but I have fallen so behind in everything and there are so many lovely blogs out there that I just couldn't decide. Sorry Lola for not passing it on, but I really do thank you for giving it to me.

2 comments:

betchai said...

congratulations for the award Laura. i understand the difficulty for not passing it on, i actually have difficulty in posting the award in my blog despite i feel bad for not posting at all.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Congratulations on your award.

Anne

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com