Tuesday

Top Ten Entrecard Droppers for May


Seems like I am a few days late. Unfortunately, my computer went haywire last Friday. First my monitor went blank. Went out Saturday to buy a new one and came home to the news that Windows was corrupt. Decided to reformat the whole thing. Takes a while to get everything back on, but I love that it now feels like a new computer. Much faster. So, here are my top ten Entrecard droppers for May. And Thanks to all of my readers who stopped by, commented and dropped.

Zero
Online Marketing
my review
Hello Kitty Gifts
Leomar's Den
Melissas Jewelry and Gem Blog
Melissas Homeschool
PJ's Prose
Photography by KML
Beyond Feron

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Laura what a mess, but at least you got it fixed. Thank you for the links. I am curious, what is the lima bean picture for?

Laura said...

Melissa, The pole bean was just one of the graphic I could find. I still don't have everything loaded back on my computer, including the software for my camera or Photoshop. So I grabbed what I had so that there would at least be some kind of visual. I also thought seed packets were good for May.

Femmepower said...

I should keep up a little bit so I'd land on your list next time. =)

Mar said...

Hi Laura, thank you for the link. It's a good thing i made it on your list.

Lola said...

Great blog!

I've given you the "One Lovely Blog Award". Please stop by and check it out.

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

Ziggy Stardust said...

What an incredible blog. I found you through Lolas diner. I love discovering new blogs, I have so much to learn. Thank you

Anne

Laura said...

Thanks Lola, I will be picking that up. What an honor.

Laura said...

Chicamom85, Thank you for the nice comment. I always have a lot to learn too.

 
template by suckmylolly.com - header image (c) historypicks.com